External Links Policy
You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website and will be compensated when you purchase from a provider.
Business Outside of the Box contains links to many other web sites.
Business Outside of the Box cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site.
While many sites provide very useful information, Business Outside of the Box only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers.
All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external websites do not meet the purposes of Business Outside of the Box if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider in order to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to websites outside Business Outside of the Box.
The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy.
These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from Business Outside of the Box Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on Business Outside of the Box?
If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
BusinessOutsideoftheBox.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.